MAKE A ONE-TIME DONATION
We welcome you to tour Mulligan's Manor so that you can see firsthand how you have helped at-risk and LGBTQIA+ youth in Arizona find a place to really call 'Home'.
In-kind or non-monetary donations are valuable resources that we then distribute to our youth. In keeping with our mission of treating all clients with respect and dignity, we ask that all clothing donations be NEW goods.
Hosting a donation drive at your office or organization, school, place of worship or other community group settings is a great way to involve your employees or neighborhood in a meaningful cause, build team spirit and demonstrate your organization's commitment to the community.
Mulligan Manor staff can provide an information kit to get you started with your drive. If you have questions, please email email@example.com If your intended donation does not fit any of the criteria listed. Donated items should be dropped off at our offices, as we do not have a pick-up service.
ITEMS IN NEED
- Hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, face-wash, hair-care products, toothpaste, chapstick, hand sanitizer)
- New Girls Undergarments (bras, sports bras, underwear, S-XXL)
- New Boys Undergarments (boxers, socks, undershirts, S-XXL)
- New Jeans (all sizes for teen girls and guys)
- Denim/khaki shorts, Basketball shorts
- Sweatpants & Sweatshirts (solid color)
- Non-perishable food items
- New Shoes
- New bedding (twin size only)
- Make-up and nail polish
- Art supplies
- Gift cards (Target, Marshalls, Ross, Costco, etc.)
BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR
We are non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, the earnings we receive from generous donations from our Allies go directly to support adolescents living in our home.
Sign up for a different amount: